Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What If God Is Willing to Forgive All Your Sins?

If God is willing to forgive all your sins, He is more gracious than we could ever be. It is very hard for some of us to forgive people when they have wronged us. This is not true with God. He will forgive all your sins. Furthermore, once God forgives you, He never brings it up again. He totally forgets about it. What do you think? I would say this is wonderfully good news!


You may say, “You do not know how bad I have been. Surely God could never forgive me.” I say, it does not matter how bad you have been, God will forgive you. The secret is, “He that covers his sins will not prosper, but he that confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.” I tell people who think this way, “you have to know how bad you are, before you get to God through Jesus Christ.”


You may say, “I have tried before and I always go back into my old sinful lifestyle. I have disgraced God so many times I do not know how He could ever forgive me.” Just keep trying. You can do it. I do not know how many times I had stumbled before I finally got established in God's love and grace. God is no respecter of persons. He forgave me. He will forgive you and give you a heart that can do God's will. Do not give up. Just keep looking up and yielding your will to God's will.


You may say, “I like my sins. I do not want to be forgiven.” I say, when you realize what your sinful life is doing to you, remember God is waiting to forgive you. In the day you seek Him will all your heart, He is waiting to forgive you.


You may say, “I am just as good as the next person. I do not need to be “saved.” People who feel this way do not realize there are three dimensions to the “good life.” You cannot be a “good” person unless you live in all three of these. The first one is your relationship with God. Do you love God with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength? The second one is your relationship with others. Do you really love your neighbor as yourself? The third one is your relationship with yourself. Do you love yourself as you love your neighbor? Do you really love yourself enough to prepare to meet God on His terms that will “save” you from a host of heartaches later? Part of this dimension is what is the legacy you are leaving for your children and grandchildren? Are you leaving them a faith that will take them through the gathering storms they may have to face?


I just want you to know that God is waiting to forgive you of all your sins. You are not a hopeless case. God does not have problems He only has solutions. Whatever it is that has caused you to “give up all hope that you can be saved” can be overcome. Perhaps your problem is an ungodly spouse or friends that keep dragging you away from God. You will have too “chose this day whom you are going to serve”—God or the devil and his crowd. If you make a choice for God, He will take care of you.


To receive help in this area you need your “Deceitful Masters” book. Do not hesitate to get your copy from www.DeceitfulMasters.com, before you forget to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas means banging the year end perfectly in style. This is the event that describes everlasting joy and fun for you, and right kind of gifts accelerate that. Come and experience this magic at www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com/christmas_USA.asp to write a new meaning of the celebration spirit.

    ReplyDelete